today i was sitting in the corner booth of the front room of the local annapolis cafe 49 West. i stood in the cold waiting for a bus for 40 min. this is quite often the average time for waiting for a bus in this suburban out land. I will say i have gotten some fire for the wonders of Suburban Psychology, being the oddity of "eh, just drive" when did our 2 feet just not become enough. I mean really the store is just around the corner. My feet want to be walked on, they want to be rubbed feel the friction of life, and I'm healthy, I think it's sad that people here take the time to waste looking for parking,,, and when i say that... PARKING IS REALLY AN ISSUE TO THEM...... I don't have a car, I don't want one, i don't want to be tied to the burden of more debt. That i would say is a choice, not my homosexuality or my otherness in wearing pink, These are also problems that i have come up against here. and there around the greater Annapolitan area. well while sitting at the table this lack of mobility came up with another dancer. We began discussing the desire to move our bodies, now that we have walked away from our class rooms. Movements. that i find ridiculous to drive to, I mean lets go for a 10mile run, it could be 12 if you just left from the porch. Seeing that obsesity, heart disease and depression are rising in the US. i would have to say, if you drove less, you wouldn't be so depressed about gas prices, you wouldn't be stressed about the pollution, and you might might lose a bit of the chub.... well just alit... and for the love of humanity, bike to where you are going, it's not all that great to drive and bike... Think people Think!

No comments:

Post a Comment